Thanks to ABC and Marvel Entertainment, we have some great concept pictures from the upcoming movies Avengers: Age of Ultron and Guardians of the Galaxy. Anticipation for both movies is incredibly high, particularly the sequel to the Avengers movie which became the third highest grossed film ever at $1.51 billion. Avengers: Age of Ultron will be released on the 1st of May 2015, and Guardians of the Galaxy will be in cinemas on the 1st August 2014. You can take a look at the Artwork from Avengers: Age of Ultron and Guardians of the Galaxy below.
RELATED | Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer
In a near future in which a hive-like alien race, called Mimics, have hit the Earth in an unrelenting assault, shredding great cities to rubble and leaving millions of human casualties in their wake. No army in the world can match the speed, brutality or seeming prescience of the weaponized Mimic fighters or their telepathic commanders. But now the worlds armies have joined forces for a last stand offensive against the alien horde, with no second chances.
Lt. Col. Bill Cage is an officer who has never seen a day of combat when he is unceremoniously demoted and then dropped untrained and ill-equipped into what amounts to little more than a suicide mission. Cage is killed within minutes, managing to take an Alpha down with him. But, impossibly, he awakens back at the beginning of the same hellish day, and is forced to fight and die again and again. Direct physical contact with the alien has thrown him into a time loop dooming him to live out the same brutal combat over and over.
by David Bosworth @boz_worth
Since the success of break-out series Breaking Bad, Aaron Paul has been an ever increasing name on people’s lips(much like the crystal meth in Breaking bad). Amassing a huge online following rivalling the likes of Justin(Cry) Beiby, Aaron has managed to ride the crest of this fame with a smile and a personality that seems to win everyone over.
Need for Speed is the movie-ish loosely based hit game series adaptation of the same name. If you haven’t played or heard of Need for Speed, you need to go outside and get some daylight as you’ve been living under a rock too damn long.
Be the Batman.
In the explosive finale to the Arkham series, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever. Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady’s uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City.
DOWNLOAD | Matt Maddox – Righteous Fury
As we approach the release of Matt Maddox’s new album “Righteous Fury”, here are 25 Facts about the project that fans might not be aware of. Please support the release by pre-ordering from the Amazon link listed above.
1. RF was recorded in two very different locations. A) My bedroom. B) Chop Shop Studios, PA. (S/O STWB)
2. RF was originally planned to be a double cd release, with about 28 tracks.
3. RF artwork was planned on intricately for years, with an old death metal type influence for the basis.
4. I was mostly inspired by anger and discontent with my current situation.
5. It’d sometimes take up to a few weeks to complete a song.
6. I try to use a single DJ for all the cuts on all of my albums so far.
7. I don’t usually listen to outside music (music other than what I’m working on) very much during the process of making an album.
8. I had to work on toning down my aggressive approach.
9. This record is my most personal work.
10. Some of these tracks have been written for over a year before seeing the studio
11. I suffered a burst appendix while in the UK last tour and still continued the tour without medical attention (for 4 months). All during the course of constructing RF.
12. I’ve actually toured Europe/UK three times during the making of RF. Spain, Las Palmas, France, Italy, Rotterdam, UK.
13. I got a tattoo (my microphone), at the venue, just before my set in Quakertown, once.
14. Producer Skammadix has the majority of the beats on this album. He and I are going to be working on some new shit soon.
15. The last song that I wrote (on a plane) for the album was A Time To Kill, which turned out to be the first one I recorded after arriving at Chop Shop.
16. I have some tracks that didn’t make the record, that will still see the light of day.
17. This album covers a wide range of sounds, topics, and approaches.
18. The entire album was mixed, and mastered by Stress The White Boy in a very cool time frame.
19. The pieces to this puzzle were literally being placed until Due Date. It was a crazy ride.
20. The video for BARbarians was shot in Brooklyn, NY. I flew from Kansas, the director and Born Unique came from VA, Godilla let me stay with him and drove from Easton and UG met us there.
21. I obsess over my music and listen over and over again, picking it apart. I’m my own worst critic for sure.
22. This album has 1 interlude, that was actually a sample in the beginning of the Sick N Tired track. I was however advised to make it a separate interlude, by my little brother. It was a genius recommendation.
23. I’ve booked several gigs and tours through Facebook.
24. I had to let some beats and concepts I had go, in order to make a more cohesive album.
25. I went through some very real life during the making if this record, and it will definitely translate to the listener.
PURCHASE | Final Fantasy VII
One of my personal favourite ever RPG’s is Final Fantasy VII, and the prospect of a remake has been on the lips of like-minded fans for years. LetsGamerTalk have announced the news after Yoshinori Kitase (producer of FF7) spoke to Eurogamer, and gave the explanations of why the game hasn’t been remade already, and the obstacles that currently stand in the way. Final Fantasy VII is still available to buy from the Amazon link listed above. However, you can watch the Final Fantasy VII Remake Update on the video player below.
DOWNLOAD | Afroman – Marijuana Music
We are delighted to share the brand new track from Afroman titled “Selling Yayo”. Following the release of Afroman’s 2013 album “Marijuana Music”, Selling Yayo is the first of two tracks which we will be releasing over the course of the week. Afroman’s famous single “Cos I Got High” is still regarded as a classic and Afroman has the task of living up to the hype with the forthcoming music he releases in 2014. Make sure you subscribe to the official HHK YouTube Channel and check the Afroman Facebook Group (both links above) for the latest Afroman music. You can listen to Afroman – Selling Yayo on the YouTube player below.
DOWNLOAD | Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Arguably one of the most anticipated adverts during the 48th annual SuperBowl was the new Transformers: Age of Extinction movie. The Michael Bay-directed movie is the fourth in the series, and has a release date of 27th June 2014. Mark Wahlberg makes his debut in the world of Transformers alongside Jack Reynor and Nicola Peltz. Fans of Transformers are excited to see the autobots battle against the decepticons once again following the 2011 “Dark of the Moon”. You can watch the Transformers Age of Extinction Trailer on the YouTube player below.
Mixed opinions are flaring on the Internet to the news that DMX is the celebrity which will be boxing George Zimmerman (NOT CONFIRMED). It’s a difficult sentence to write considering the circumstances of how Zimmerman has “rose to fame” following the shooting of the late Trayvon Martin. Although I’m sure I don’t stand alone in wanting to see DMX, as he quoted “beat the living f@#k out of him”, questions are being raised as to the morality of this event and why Zimmerman is receiving such attention (never mind being out of jail). A report from DMX’s publicist “Domenick Nati” was quoted saying “The boxing match between George Zimmerman and DMX is not officially confirmed. DMX has promised to ‘beat his ass’, but no contract or paperwork has been signed or agreed to yet. DMX will release an official statement if and when an agreement is made.” If the boxing match does go ahead, “fans” will be able to purchase as a PPV option.
DOWNLOAD | Imperial and Kinetik – Pencils not Pistols
I am delighted to exclusively present the brand new video from Imperial and Kinetik for the single “Go Hard”. As HHK fans are aware, Imperial and Kinetik released their collaborative project “Pencils not Pistols” last year which is still available to download from the link above. Go Hard is one of the singles and with the help of Tone Richardson, quickly became a fan favourite. Credits go to Agnes & Lupus and edits by Nitevisions for the video which is presented through Illect Records’ official YouTube page. You can watch Imperial and Kinetik – Go Hard ft Tone Richardson on the YouTube player below.