Tag: iron braydz
UK lyricist Iron Braydz returns to Hip-Hop Kings with a brand new video for his single “The Impeccable, The Amazing”. Produced by Ransom Notes, The Impeccable, The Amazing is the first track taken from the forthcoming “Held For Ransom” EP which will be released on the 20th of July 2015. There are no confirmed guest appearances but I expect collaborations with the Triple Darkness family. Credits go to RingZ Ov Saturn and Iron Braydz himself for filming and editing the video. You can watch Iron Braydz – The Impeccable, The Amazing on the YouTube player below.
DOWNLOAD | Eyes Watching God – Reks
EXCLUSIVE | 25 Facts About Iron Braydz – Verbal sWARdz
PREVIOUS | Phoenix Da Icefire – Silver Casket Mixtape
I’ve been fortunate to have known about this track for a while, and it’s great I can finally share the official video for DJ Slademan ft REKS, Phoenix Da Icefire, Iron Braydz and Cherokee – It’s Time. The international collaboration features the finest of the culture from both sides of the Atlantic, with guest vocals from Cherokee. The official video has been directed by Triple Darkness and UK Hip-Hop favourites Global Faction, and DJ Slademan has also announced he’s currently working on several projects so look out for more of the same in the very near future. You can watch the official video for DJ Slademan ft REKS, Phoenix Da Icefire, Iron Braydz and Cherokee – It’s Time on the YouTube player below.
DOWNLOAD | Iron Braydz – Verbal sWARdz
As we celebrate the release of Iron Braydz’s newest album “Verbal sWARdz”, we have the video for the single “Rambo”. Iron Braydz has teamed up with Kyza and Skriblah who also feature in the video, alongside the rest of the Triple Darkness crew, and credits go to the resident Triple Darkness video team “Global Faction”. Fans can download Iron Braydz’s “Verbal sWARdz” album from the link listed above, and also read the HHK exclusive “25 Facts about Iron Braydz – Verbal sWARdz”. You can watch Iron Braydz ft Kyza and Skriblah – Rambo on the YouTube player below.
We’re gearing up for the release of Iron Braydz’s next project “Verbal sWARdz” on 14th April 2014. Here’s an exclusive “25 Facts About Iron Braydz – Verbal sWARdz” which is a great insight into the project. You’ll be able to download Verbal sWARdz from Braydz’s Official Bandcamp Page.
1. Verbal sWARdz has three tracks I already put out in the course of a few years that passed (Firey Read in 2011, Dobermans and Scorpion Sting).
2. Dobermans featuring Phat Kat has already got a video on my YouTube channel shot by Sinikle.
3. Firey Red featuring Sean Price got a lot of Coverage especially from 2dopeboys and NahRight.
4. Dobermans and Firey Red were both originally meant to go on the SLUGGA album which I haven’t recorded yet.
5. During the course of recording some more tracks for the EP, I, Phat Kat and Agor (producer of Dobermans) had agreed to do an EP together.
6. The verse on Verbal sWARdz (the title track) was originally written for the EP with Phat Kat and Agor.
7. Dedd wasn’t originally called that, realised I had lost my lyrics when I got on the train before going to Chemo’s to record and out of frustration I wrote Dredd before I got there.
8. All my beats were made on Reason 5 on my laptop with a pair of Zenheiser headphones.
9. Rambo was for a project called Chimera that was devised by fellow Triple Darkness member Solar Black. The line-up was Skiblah, Black Crypton, Solar Black and my self.
10. I ended up using it on the EP because everyone’s schedules were hectic.
11. Scorpion Sting was inspired by “the House of Flying Daggers” on Raekwon’s OB4CL 2.
12. My verse on Crowbar Head topper was influenced by how I felt when English Frank made the comment about the security guard being African. I know he apologised for what he said and done, however it still offended me at the time and I can sincerely say I have no issues with him.
13. The first part of my verse on Crowbar Head Topper was a true story, happened a long time ago.
14. The beat I created for Fiery Red was a remix of a beat Chemo made for me some years back.
15. The intro to V.S was taken from Thundering Mantis, one of my all time favourite classics. I also felt that part of the movie represents how I feel. It almost feels like the black community is being laughed at right now in the height of recent and current events to do with some of the racial tension that’s building up in London (and worldwide), but no many people seem to want to talk about it. Bryan Leungs outburst just before Scorpion Sting kicks in is the full representation of the project. An outburst of facts, feelings, perspectives and opinions.
16. Millennium was the most difficult lyric for me to write because of its intricacies and alignment of words. Plus I had the pleasurable pressure of making sure my verses were up to par with the big brother Po.
17. The artwork for V.S was done in 2010, but it was finalised last year.
18. Verbal sWARdz drops the exact same time Triple Darkness had made me an Official member 14.4.14.
19. Just before I finished recording the EP I had made a cameo in my first movie (Night Bus).
20. Crowbar Head Topper is also on Ray Vendetta and Solar Blacks releases.
21. My daughter stayed up with me while I finished making the beat for Scorpion Sting.
22. I wasn’t going to put the EP out at one point, because I was done with music for a while and it made no sense to me until Cyrus Malachi and M9 had words with me.
23. Jehst was present in my recording session and he lost his marbles when he’d heard the Rambo and Scorpion Sting instrumentals, He was also surprised when he found out I made them. That shit was funny as hell.
24. Dave Pyster who created my custom swords was also the inspiration for me choosing the title of the EP.
25. This project is dedicated to my good friend Natty and Ricky Bishop who both passed away due to police brutality.
PREVIOUS | Double A.B ft Iron Braydz – London Calling
One of the finest lyricists in UK Hip-Hop returns with a new single titled “Millennium” which features the legendary Prince Po, and news of a forthcoming E.P titled “Verbal sWARdz”. Iron Braydz is a prominent member of the elite group Triple Darkness (Cyrus Malachi, M9, Phoenix Da Icefire etc), and after a couple of years since his official release, Iron Braydz kicks off promotion for his Verbal sWARdz E.P with the single Millennium”. The E.P will be available from 14th April 2014 for fans, and contains ten tracks including features from Sean Price, Kyza, Skriblah and Triple Darkness. You can listen to Iron Braydz ft Prince Po – Millennium on the audio player below.
Related | Triple Darkness – Knuckle Dust
London-based Apex Zero has teamed up with Hasan Salaam and Braydz for a collaborative single titled “Meeting of the Continents”. Apex Zero presents this hardcore single ahead of the forthcoming album “Reality Provoking Liberation” which will be available to download on 28th October 2013. You can listen to Apex Zero ft Hasan Salaam and Braydz – Meeting of the Continents on the audio player below.
Another International collaboration from Iron Braydz has seen a recent video with New York based Double A.B for their track “London Calling”. Double A.B has been living in Tottenham for the past few months, and the video is based around the London riots earlier in August 2011. The collaborative track is another great example of International Hip-Hop at it’s best, and both Double A.B and Iron Braydz are succesfully building their profiles as a result. You can watch Double A.B ft Iron Braydz – London Calling on the video player below
Following the success of Grit Grammar’s previous album “Life Music” a new single has been leaked today called “Ill Rap”. The track has been produced by Baron Samedi (check out his Charlie Sheen rap) and features west London artist Iron Braydz. This collaborative effort isn’t the first for the above artists, as they teamed up with Kyza on Grit Grammar’s “Life Music” on the track “Move” which was arguably one of the best U.K Hip-Hop tracks of the year. You can watch the new video for Grit Grammar ft Iron Braydz and Baron Samedi – Ill Rap on the video player below.
Djembe Ent Presents Onyx with Rewd Adams, Capital R, Iron Braydz, Melanin 9 and Cyrus Malachi at Fabric [News]
Purchase Tickets – http://bit.ly/kyBARL
Hip-Hop Kings Interview with Rewd Adams – http://bit.ly/kGXX6u
Hip-Hop Kings Interview with Cyrus Malachi (part 1-3) – http://bit.ly/aMSe6C
Mr Flex and Capital R Freestyle – http://bit.ly/ijMCsM
Originally reported by UK Hip Hop Events, fans across the country will be heading to Fabric in London on 4th August for a special treat to see Onyx supported by some of the U.K’s finest Hip-Hop artists. The likes of Cyrus Malachi, Melanin 9, Rewd Adams and Capital R will be supporting Onyx, and hosted by none other than Iron Braydz. Tickets start from £17.50 from the link listed above, and the event will be open from 7pm – 11pm. You can get check the Facebook page for the event (HERE) and you can view the flyer for Onyx at Fabric above. Check out the Hip-Hop Kings interviews and freestyles with Capital R, Mr Flex, Cyrus Malachi and Rewd Adams above.
Stylistically this collaboration is perfect, and Hip-Hop fans across the world must be delighted to hear U.K’s Iron Braydz team up with Sean Price for their joint effort “Fiery Red”. Iron Braydz will be releasing his forthcoming album “The Slugga” in 2011 (no release date confirmed) and Fiery Red is a leaked track from the album. Watch this space for plenty more Iron Braydz music and videos ahead of the album “The Slugga” however you can listen to Iron Braydz ft Sean Price – Fiery Red on the audio player below.
[wpaudio url=”http://www.hip-hopkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Iron-Braydz-Fiery-Red-ft-Sean-Price.mp3″ text=”Iron Braydz – Fiery Red ft Sean Price” dl=”0″]